An exceptional offering to the market, and a great opportunity for the buyer looking for that beautiful home with a touch of class, separating it from the all the others. Located in a quiet cul de sac, and set back from the road, even with rear access the setting is truly private. A quality, steel-framed home, with an immaculate finish, that has been well cared for by it’s current owners, and the presentation is faultless.
– Five spacious bedrooms, built ins to 3, walk in wardrobe and en-suite off the master bedroom
– Quality Tassie Oak kitchen, gourmet gas cooker, stainless steel appliances
– Extensive living options throughout the home, formal lounge and dining, family/rumpus room
– Sensational indoor/outdoor entertaining area with sparkling in-ground saltwater pool
– Double garage plus carport, fully fenced and landscaped yard, plenty of room for the kids to play!
This property is close to public transport and has bush type, scenic views. Located on the outskirts of Bargo and Yanderra, with a short 15 minute drive to Mittagong, the home is situated just 10 minutes from M5 freeway access, approximately 1 hour to Sydney’s CBD, and 50 minutes to Wollongong’s beautiful beaches.
If you are after a more relaxed semi-rural lifestyle, yet within all the conveniences of city living, then you are looking in the right area. This one won’t last long, enquire today!
Please Note; All images are from when we purchased this property – except for the main photo.
Interested? Contact your agent to arrange an inspection.
+ Agents Fee has to be added to final price, and is not to be paid from sale proceeds.